TRI-EDRE is proud to announce the availability of TrashMagic 3
TrashMagic is a protection tool for the Trash contents.
Most of us had emptied the Trash, and then realized that there were important data in the Trash, now gone forever. Once TrashMagic is installed and protect your Trash, just launch it and recover your data, even days or weeks after emptying the Trash.
TrashMagic automatically moves the contents of the Trash in a Cache, so that you can recover any file accidentally deleted. TrashMagic contains a protection engine that runs permanently and copy any file you moved to the Trash into a specific cache. At any time, even days or weeks after, you can recover deleted files that were protected by TrashMagic.
- Protection engine running in background.
- Automaticaly move the Trash contents.
- TrashMagic menu to activate/deactivate the protection at any time.
- Maintain the data in the cache during a programmed time.
- Drag and drop recovery.
- Automatically empty the Trash (with items moved to the cache).
- Mac OS X only.
For more information, go to the page dedicated to TrashMagic.
TrashMagic has been designed for Mac OS X (10.9 and higher). TrashMagic is a running natively on Intel Macintosh.
TrashMagic is available here:
A free fully functional trial version is available (recovery limitations).
- Added filters to exclude some items from the move to the Cache.
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes.
- Various minor corrections.
TrashMagic 3 was written from scratch to use all latest Apple's API.
TrashMagic 3 is a full 64 bits universal application. Mac OS 10.9 and more.
The new version brings a new Interface, advanced settings, and improved performance.